We are recruiting for an experienced Property Manager (Block) to join our team. We will only consider candidates who have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing their own portfolio.
Applicants must have a good knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation and a relevant qualification such as IRPM or AssocRics. You must be numerate, IT literate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with onsite staff essential.
Salary is up to £45k depending on experience, skills, qualifications.
We expect our Property Managers to work two days in the Hertford Office, two days on site inspections and one day from home.
The role includes the following:
- Undertaking site inspections and reporting in compliance with each block’s Management Agreement. Having the ability to identify any health and safety and repair issues which require actioning
- Reporting to client any relevant issues in a timely fashion
- A timely response to leaseholder enquiries
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage your workload. It is imperative to work well under pressure when dealing with a large volume of emails and telephone calls
- Delegate work and management of a Property Administrator
- Management of any site staff and approved contractors
- Overseeing day to day and cyclical maintenance
- Attendance at Client meetings and AGMs, primarily out of office hours
- Preparing agendas and management reports and taking minutes of said meetings
- Preparing Service Charge budgets and having the ability to give clarity to clients and/or leaseholders on these as required
- Production of circulars and newsletters to lessees on management issues
- Liaising with Surveyors and other professionals
- Attendance at Tribunals and Courts when applicable
- Ensure all correspondence including emails are filed on a regular basis
The Property Management team is supported by our Service Charge Accounts team and Legal Department.
CVs to Julie Howard, Head of Block Management by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org